You can trust our selection for Rack Mount Switch Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 57763 reviews for Rack Mount Switch and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Rack Mount Switch where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Rack Mount Switch.
Best Rack Mount Switch
57763 number of user reviews were available online, which we scanned to find the rack mount switch. Hopefully, our experts suggestions available in this article will help you find your ideal choice.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 rack mount switch
|1||Tripp Lite KVM Switch||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||TRENDnet 24-Port Gigabit Switch with 2 X 10G SFP+ Slots||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||TRIPP LITE 8-Port Rackmount Console KVM Switch Steel with 17-Inch LCD Screen||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|4||TP-Link 24 Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch - Desktop/ Rackmount - Limited Lifetime Protection - Plug & Play - Shielded Ports - Sturdy Metal - Fanless Quiet - Traffic Optimization - Unmanaged (TL-SG1024S)||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|5||MokerLink 24 Port PoE Switch with 2 Gigabit Uplink Ethernet Port||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|6||TP-Link 24 Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch - Plug and Play - Sturdy Metal w/Shielded Ports - Rackmount - Fanless - Limited Lifetime Protection - Unmanaged (TL-SG1024)||9||Buy On Amazon|
|7||NETGEAR 24-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (JGS524) - Desktop or Rackmount||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Tripp Lite Rack Console 1URM DVI||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|9||TRIPP LITE 8 Port Rack Mount USB KVM Switch with On-Screen Display & Cables 1U (B022-U08)||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|10||NETGEAR 48-Port Gigabit Ethernet Smart Switch (GS748T) - Managed||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
1. Tripp Lite KVM Switch
- CONTROL UP TO 8 DEVICES: This KVM switch allows the user to control up to 8 HDMI-enabled laptop or notebook computers using one centralized HDMI monitor and USB keyboard/mouse.
- EASY SWITCHING: Use the front-panel pushbuttons, hotkey commands or multi-lingual On-Screen Display (OSD) with text-based interface for quick and easy toggling between computers.
- USB HUB: The built-in and independendly operated two-port USB 2.
- HD VIDEOS & DIGITAL AUDIO: This HDMI and USB KVM switch features high-definition video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 (including 1080p) at 60 Hz, 2.
2. TRENDnet 24-Port Gigabit Switch with 2 X 10G SFP+ Slots
- 24 x Gigabit ports
- 2 x 10G SFP+ slots
- 88Gbps switching capacity
- 1U rack mountable (brackets included)
- Fanless design
3. TRIPP LITE 8-Port Rackmount Console KVM Switch Steel with 17-Inch LCD Screen
- Controls up to 504 computers/servers from one console in 1U
- Combines 17-in. LCD screen, keyboard, numeric keypad, touch pad and 8-port KVM
- Compatible with PS/2 and USB computers and servers
- Supports video resolutions of up to 1280 x 1024
- 1-year warranty
- Control an entire network in just 1U of rack space
- Combines an 8 port KVM switch, 17″ LCD screen, keyboard and touchpad in a 1U rackmountable drawer
- Control up to 504 computers by daisy chaining additional B022-016 or B022-U16 KVM switches
- Supports video resolutions up to 1280 x 1024
- Switch between ports via pushbuttons, OSD or keyboard hot key commands
- Includes autoscan feature
- Multi-level password security (administrator/user) to ensure only those with authorization can access connected computers/servers.
- Includes additional VGA monitor and PS/2 keyboard/mouse ports, allowing for the connection of an external console, or a Tripp Lite B051-000 IP Remote Access Unit.
4. TP-Link 24 Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch - Desktop/ Rackmount - Limited Lifetime Protection - Plug & Play - Shielded Ports - Sturdy Metal - Fanless Quiet - Traffic Optimization - Unmanaged (TL-SG1024S)
- One Switch Made to Expand Network】24× 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Ports supporting Auto Negotiation and Auto MDI/MDIX.
- Gigabit that Saves Energy】Latest innovative energy-efficient technology greatly expands your network capacity with much less power consumption and helps save money.
- Reliable and Quiet】IEEE 802.
- Plug and Play】Easy setup with no software installation or configuration needed
- Limited Lifetime】Industry leading lifetime and free 24/7 technical support
5. MokerLink 24 Port PoE Switch with 2 Gigabit Uplink Ethernet Port
- 26 Ports: Includes 24 POE ports(10/100Mbps) and 2 gigabit UpLink ports(10/100/1000Mbps).
- High POE Power: Maximum support 400W high output power, built-in power supply makes installation easier.
- Unmanaged Plug & Play: Support Power Detection function, automatically detect devices, can be compatible with non-POE devices to provide data connectivity.
- Extend function: When turn on the extend mode, the POE port can be extended to 250 meter distances and 10Mbps speed, the traffic are isolated from each other,improve the phenomenon of discontinuity and mosaic in surveillance networks, and can improve port bandwidth utilization.
- Widely Used: Small and compact size design.
6. TP-Link 24 Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch - Plug and Play - Sturdy Metal w/Shielded Ports - Rackmount - Fanless - Limited Lifetime Protection - Unmanaged (TL-SG1024)
- 24 10/100/1000M RJ45 ports
- Supports MAC address self-learning and auto MDI/MDIX
- Standard 19-inch rack-mountable steel case
- All ports support Full/half duplex transfer mode for 10Mbps/100Mbps and Full duplex transfer mode for 1000Mbps.
- Supports IEEE 802.
7. NETGEAR 24-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (JGS524) – Desktop or Rackmount
- 24 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Simple plug-and-play setup with no software to install or configuration needed
- Supports desktop or rackmount placement with the necessary mounting hardware in the box
- Lifetime Limited Hardware Warranty, Next Business Day Replacement, and 24/7 chat with a NETGEAR expert.
- Energy efficient design compliant with IEEE8023az
- Silent operation ideal for noise sensitive environment
8. Tripp Lite Rack Console 1URM DVI
- Space-Saving Console for IT Environments Where Rack Space Is Limited with 19 in.
- Supports video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p)
- Accepts Digital and Analog Video Signals with DVI-I port allowing connection to DVI digital or VGA analog server or KVM switch.
- Mounts in 1U of space in EIA-standard 19 in.
- 1-Year Limited Warranty.Input Frequency:50/60Hz
9. TRIPP LITE 8 Port Rack Mount USB KVM Switch with On-Screen Display & Cables 1U (B022-U08)
- Controls up to 8 computers or servers using one keyboard, mouse and monitor or up to 264 as part of a daisy chain.
- Functions as a stand alone KVM switch or an expansion unit to other Tripp Lite Net Director KVM switches.
- Advanced on screen display (OSD) supports high-definition video up to 2048 x 1536
- Front USB port enables external data sharing to all computers
- Switch between computers via front panel buttons, OSD or keyboard hotkeys
- 3 year limited warranty
10. NETGEAR 48-Port Gigabit Ethernet Smart Switch (GS748T) – Managed
- 48 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- 4 x 1G SFP ports (2 are shared)
- Smart software with easy-to-use interface offers managed control for secure setup, access, and SNMP (NMS 300) management.
- Supports desktop or rackmount placement, and includes all the necessary mounting hardware in the box
- Energy efficient design compliant with IEEE802.3az
- Quiet operation
Rack Mount Switch Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Rack Mount Switch stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Rack Mount Switch in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Rack Mount Switch for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Rack Mount Switch Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Rack Mount Switch in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volaume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Rack Mount Switch currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Rack Mount Switch based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Rack Mount Switch before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Rack Mount Switch they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Rack Mount Switch, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Rack Mount Switch before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Rack Mount Switch will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Rack Mount Switch if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Rack Mount Switch on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.