Our team studied on 43302 reviews available online for Electrified Mortise Locks, chose the finest ones and prepared Electrified Mortise Locks Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal Electrified Mortise Locks from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best Electrified Mortise Locks from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
Best Electrified Mortise Locks
43302 reviews were considered when writing our recommendations for the electrified mortise locks in this article.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 electrified mortise locks
|1||ULTRALOQ Smart Lock U-Bolt Pro + Bridge WiFi Adaptor||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||UHPPOTE ANSI Standard Heavy Duty Electric Door Strike Lock Fail-Secure or Fail-Safe Adjustable for Access Control Cylindrical Locksets (Input Voltage 12VDC)||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Wyze Lock WiFi & Bluetooth Enabled Smart Door Lock||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Defender Security E 2499 Door Knob Set with Spindle||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|5||August Wi-Fi, (4th Generation) Smart Lock – Fits Your Existing Deadbolt in Minutes||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|6||UHPPOTE ANSI Standard Heavy Duty Electric Strike Lock Fail Secure for Door Access Control System Mortise or Cylindrical Lock||9||Buy On Amazon|
|7||McAvory Storefront Door Commercial Mortise Lock Cylinder & Thumbturn||9||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Fingerprint Smart Lock Door Lock||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Pacific Doorware Storefront Door Mortise Lock Hook Deadbolt & Cylinder Combo||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|10||COUNS Single Door 12V 600lbs Electric Magnetic Electromagnetic Lock Holding Force for Access Control||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
1. ULTRALOQ Smart Lock U-Bolt Pro + Bridge WiFi Adaptor
- Control Your Ultraloq Smart Lock Anytime, Anywhere: Unlock, share access and see a Log of who’s entered and exactly when they did remotely using smartphone App with WiFi Bridge included.
- 6-in-1 Keyless Entry Smart Lock: Touch and Go 360° Fingerprint ID + Anti-peep Keypad + Smartphone + Auto Unlock + Shake to Open + Mechanical Key.
- Auto Lock and Auto Unlock: Smart Lock automatically locks as you leave and unlocks when you arrive at your door with your smartphone in your pocket.
- Certified Highest Security and Durability: ANSI/BHMA A156.
- DIY Installation: Replace your current deadbolt with just a screwdriver.
2. UHPPOTE ANSI Standard Heavy Duty Electric Door Strike Lock Fail-Secure or Fail-Safe Adjustable for Access Control Cylindrical Locksets (Input Voltage 12VDC)
- Field-selectable for fail-safe or fail-secure operation
- 2,200-lb (1000kg) Jaw strength, Tested to 500,000 cycles
- Complete mounting hardware included, Screw terminals for ease of wiring
- This Eelectric Door Strike can be used to convert cylindrical lock sets into an electronic access controlled locking system.
- Attention: Before placing order, please check the size of door’s frame to avoid wrong purchase
3. Wyze Lock WiFi & Bluetooth Enabled Smart Door Lock
- Wyze smart lock: Lock or unlock your door from anywhere using the Wyze app.
- Certified for Humans – Smart home made easy for non-experts. Setup with Alexa is simple.
- Simple sharing: Wyze Lock lets you easily share access to your home with friends, family, contractors, dog walkers, and really, whoever you want.
- Door position detection: Wyze Lock not only tells you the lock status, but also if the door is open or closed.
- Keyless door entry: Simply walk up to your door and have it unlock automatically and then lock behind you once you’re inside.
4. Defender Security E 2499 Door Knob Set with Spindle
- Solid brass construction
- Classic bronzed finish
- Fits various exterior and interior locksets
- 2-1/4in. Diameter knob with 1/4 square spindle
5. August Wi-Fi, (4th Generation) Smart Lock – Fits Your Existing Deadbolt in Minutes
- UPGRADE YOUR EXISTING DEADBOLT: August smart locks fit on the inside of your door, making your regular deadbolt smarter, more secure and way more convenient.
- GRANT ACCESS WITH THE AUGUST APP: Forget key copying.
- EASY TO INSTALL ON ANY DOOR: Even if you’re not so handy, installation only takes about 10 minutes.
- AUTO-LOCKS AND UNLOCKS: August Wi-Fi Smart Lock is able to Auto-Unlock as you get home for totally hands-free unlocking (optional).
- WORKS SEAMLESSLY WITH YOUR SMART HOME: Built-in Wi-Fi allows your lock to work with your favorite voice assistant, including Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Apple HomeKit, Samsung SmartThings and more.
- AWARD-WINNING SMART LOCK YEAR AFTER YEAR: Voted CNET Editor’s Choice two years in a row (2020/2021), Best Smart Lock by Good Housekeeping (2021), Best Smart Lock by Tom’s Guide (2021).
- KEEP YOUR HOME’S CURB APPEAL: Get smart lock functionality without changing the look of the outside of your front door.
- ADD A KEYPAD FOR USE WITH CODES: For phone-free moments, connect a Smart Keypad (sold separately) to unlock the door with unique codes.
- FACE OR FINGERPRINT ID FOR EXTRA SECURITY: Use your phone’s biometric recognition for two-factor authentication (optional).
6. UHPPOTE ANSI Standard Heavy Duty Electric Strike Lock Fail Secure for Door Access Control System Mortise or Cylindrical Lock
- Fail secure, NO mode (Locked when power is removed)
- This electric strikes with 4-27/32″ faceplates are designed for use with mortise or cylindrical type lockset with up to 3/4″ latchbolt projection without deadbolt.
- Electrical actuation unlocks the keeper, releasing the latchbolt so the door may be opened without operating the latch itself.
- Designed for Metal Frame drill a hole, then install it directly
- Attention: Before placing order, please check the size of your door’s frame to avoid wrong purchase.
7. McAvory Storefront Door Commercial Mortise Lock Cylinder & Thumbturn
- 1″ Mortise Cylinder Sets Fit Adams Rite, Kawneer, Vistawall, & Most other Storefront Door Locksets
- Each Set Includes 1 Keyed Lock Cylinder & 2 Keys, 1 Thumbturn , Cylinder collars
- Standard 1-inch Length , Standard 1-5/32″ Diameter Commercial Door Lock Mortise Cylinders
- For use with commercial Store Front Deadbolt, Hook Lock, and Deadlatch in Glass Doors with narrow aluminum Frame.
- SC1 Keys (5 Pin C keyway)
8. Fingerprint Smart Lock Door Lock
- Keyless Entry Door Lock: Lock and unlock via your smartphone fingerprints passcodes fobs and mechanical keys, hornbill smart door lock is a great solution for Airbnb short-term rental hosts, rental property management, and self-housing resident.
- Control Access for Anyone: Smart lock provides the ability to manage all keys and monitor use to see who unlocks the door and when.
- Keeping Your Home Safe: Locks automatically as you leave.
- Simple DIY Installation: Install in about 15 minutes with a screwdriver and a drill, and follow the instruction to easily install Smart Door Locks.
- Smart Reminder: Smart Lock or APP will remind you to replace the battery.
9. Pacific Doorware Storefront Door Mortise Lock Hook Deadbolt & Cylinder Combo
- Choose 31/32″ or 1-1/8″ Backset (see pictures)
- Backset: The distance between the edge of the door and Center of the key cylinder.
- Five-ply laminated steel bolt with concealed hardened steel pin provides maximum security
- Includes Hook bolt Lock, Faceplate, 1 Thumbturn, 1 Lock Cylinder & 2 Keys
- Pacific Doorware Brand with Adams Rite Style Cam. For commercial aluminum storefront doors.
10. COUNS Single Door 12V 600lbs Electric Magnetic Electromagnetic Lock Holding Force for Access Control
- Using high quality main materia
- Waterproof, Anti-acid, No residue power ·Standard 280KG magnetic force
- In line with public security requirements and environmental requirements, working without noise
- Anti-corrosion, lock body processed by a special anti-rust treatment
- High abration-resistance
Electrified Mortise Locks Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Electrified Mortise Locks stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Electrified Mortise Locks in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Electrified Mortise Locks for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Electrified Mortise Locks Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Electrified Mortise Locks in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volaume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Electrified Mortise Locks currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Electrified Mortise Locks based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Electrified Mortise Locks before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Electrified Mortise Locks they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Electrified Mortise Locks, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Electrified Mortise Locks before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Electrified Mortise Locks will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Electrified Mortise Locks if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Electrified Mortise Locks on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.