Our team studied on 40888 reviews available online for Bathtub Grab Bars, chose the finest ones and prepared Bathtub Grab Bars Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal Bathtub Grab Bars from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best Bathtub Grab Bars from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
Best Bathtub Grab Bars
We’ve scanned 40888 reviews for you. If you are looking for the bathtub grab bars than this review article may help you.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 bathtub grab bars
|1||Drive Medical Adjustable Bathtub Grab Bar & Bathtub Safety Rail||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Changing Lifestyles Safe-er-Grip 16" Bath & Shower Handle||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Changing Lifestyles Safe-er-Grip 11.5" Balance Assist Bar||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Medline Bathtub Safety Grab Bar||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Drive Medical 12036 Handicap Grab Bar||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|6||AquaChase 2-Pack 17inch Suction Shower Grab Bar with Indicators||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|7||NLAAHCE Shower Handle - 12” Grab Bars for Bathroom||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Stander Security Pole and Curve Grab Bar||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Moen R8960FD 30-Inch Flip-Up Screw-In Bathroom Grab Bar with Textured Grip||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Carex Tri-Grip Bathtub Rail with Chrome Finish - Bathtub Grab Bar Safety Bar For Seniors and Handicap - For Assistance Getting In and Out of Tub||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
1. Drive Medical Adjustable Bathtub Grab Bar & Bathtub Safety Rail
- Tub Grab Bar: Designed to fit just about any style of bathtub, our handicap grab bars for bathroom are exceptionally easy to install without tools.
- Quality Construction: The ultimate handicap accessories for daily living, our grab bars for elderly, disabled, and injured individuals are constructed from durable powder-coated steel.
- Adjustable: Designed to fit your unique needs, our bathtub handle grab bar ranges from 14” to 17” in height, while the width can be adjusted from 3” to 7”.
- Secure & Scratch Proof: Our grab bars for bathtubs and showers come equipped with a stainless steel locking mechanism and non-wearing rubber pads for scratch-proof installation.
- Dimensions: Clamp: 3” to 7”; Handle: 14” to 17”; Weight capacity: 300 lbs
2. Changing Lifestyles Safe-er-Grip 16″ Bath & Shower Handle
- Note: This is a suction cup device and as such must be applied to smooth, flat, non-porous surfaces, cannot cover grout lines and will not work on textured surfaces.
- Simply press the tab levers to securely attach
- Can be used on shower walls too. Shower safety bar has textured rubber for enhanced grip
- Easy to install and remove just flip the tabs
- Tile needs to be smooth and non-porous.
- Tiles should be 4×4,Ghost White with gray accents
3. Changing Lifestyles Safe-er-Grip 11.5″ Balance Assist Bar
- Item will NOT work on dry walls
- Simply press the tab levers to securely attach.Toddlers can enter a wet and slippery tub safely
- Can be used on shower walls too
- Easy to install and remove just flip the tabs. The item is white in color with gray accents
- Instructions: .
- The suction balance assist bar is for balance assistance only and not for body weight leverage.
4. Medline Bathtub Safety Grab Bar
- Medline Bathtub Grab Bar has a step-through clamp on design that provides unobstructed entry and exit path for better hand positioning to assit.
- Bath tub rail provides stability getting in and out of the tub | Great for elderly, seniors or after surgery.
- Stainless steel components with rubber-lined pads protect walls of bath tub
- Safety handle adjust to fit tubs 2.75 – 6.25 inches
- Bathtub assist rail features tool-free installation
5. Drive Medical 12036 Handicap Grab Bar
- Shower Grab Bar: Designed to fit just about any style of bathtub, our handrail for the bathroom is exceptionally easy to install without tools.
- Quality Construction: The ultimate handicap shower accessories for daily living, our grab bars for elderly, disabled, and injured individuals are made of durable powder-coated steel.
- Adjustable: Designed to fit your unique needs, our bathtub handle grab bar can be adjusted from 3 to 7 inches in width.
- Secure and Scratchproof: Our grab bars for bathtubs and showers come equipped with a stainless steel locking mechanism and non-wearing rubber pads for scratch-proof installation.
- Dimensions: Clamp: 3 inch to 7 inch; Height: 14.5 inch; Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
6. AquaChase 2-Pack 17inch Suction Shower Grab Bar with Indicators
- NOTE – The mounting surface must be flat, smooth and non-porous.
- NO TOOL REQUIRED INSTALLATION – These suction grab bars are easy to install, tool-free/no drilling.
- SAFER TO USE – The indicators will change from red to green when a safe and secure hold is achieved.
- PERFECTLY FOR ALL AGES – This could be a warm gift for elderly parents/grand parents or friends.
- ONE-YEAR WARRANTY – These AquaChase Suction Grab Bars come with a one-year warranty against any manufacturing defects.
7. NLAAHCE Shower Handle – 12” Grab Bars for Bathroom
- IMPORTANT NOTE】: This suction cup device must be applied on non-porous, texture-free, flat and smooth surfaces, such as glass, DRY tile, fiber glass.
- CAUTION】: Shower grab bar must be reattached before each use, and cannot hold full body weight.
- Tool-Free Installation】: Please Clean and dry both surfaces of suction cups and wall, hold the shower handle and press suction cups firmly into place, then push them to the wall as near as possible, then lock down both levers completely to secure.
- Powerful Support】: Grab bars for bathroom is perfect for use in the bathroom, Providing you extra stability when entering or leaving the bathtub or shower for a safe and comfortable experience.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed】 If you receive a damaged product or have any other dissatisfaction, contact us by email and we will do our best to offer a satisfactory solution for you within 24 hours.
8. Stander Security Pole and Curve Grab Bar
- Prevent Falls: The Security Pole provides safety and stability when standing and sitting, stepping over bathtub or shower ledges, or getting into bed; the curved grab bar rotates and locks into position every 45 degrees; supports up to 300 pounds.
- Height Adjustable and Tension Mounted: Adjust the floor to ceiling transfer pole to fit flat ceilings measuring from 7 to 10 feet tall; the included rubber pads protect both your ceiling and floor from damage.
- Versatile: Use as a bathroom grab bar, chair standing rail, wheelchair transfer pole, or as a bedside support handle; the unique grab bar has a ladder-like design with 4 different hand grips, allowing the user to stand with a natural hand-over-hand motion.
- Durable and Modern Design: Replace bulky toilet rails and protruding handrails with our slim, multipurpose pole; the mobility pole can be installed in any room without permanently altering your home, no wall mounts or screws needed.
- High Quality and Easy to Assemble: Easily assemble and securely install the Security Pole and Curve Grab Bar within minutes; each pole includes all the needed equipment for assembly, no additional tools required.
9. Moen R8960FD 30-Inch Flip-Up Screw-In Bathroom Grab Bar with Textured Grip
- VERSATILE DESIGN: Polished Stainless finish is highly reflective for a mirror-like look that works with any decorating style.
- SUPPORTIVE DESIGN: Supports up to 300 lbs.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Stainless steel construction for added durability
- SIZE: 30-Inch Bar Length, 1.25-Inch Diameter
- ADA COMPLIANT: Complies with Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) specifications
10. Carex Tri-Grip Bathtub Rail with Chrome Finish – Bathtub Grab Bar Safety Bar For Seniors and Handicap – For Assistance Getting In and Out of Tub
- INDEPENDENT MOVEMENT: Increase your independence in getting in and out of the bathtub with Carex Tri-Grip Bathtub Rail.
- ATTRACTIVE FINISH: The Carex Tri-Grip Bathtub Rail has an attractive chrome finish that is rust resistant and matches most bathroom décors.
- EASY MOUNTING: The adjustable steel spring clamps make installing this rail easy & quick.
- COMPASS HEALTH BRANDS has been a leading manufacturer of Respiratory, Pain Management and Home Medical Equipment for over 20 years with one goal: to provide innovative, high quality products that enable consumers to live healthier, more independent lives.
- TRUSTED SUPPORT: Compare the trusted support of Compass Health Brands home care products to products from Vaunn, Drive Medical, MedMobile, Dr Kay’s, Dr.
- The maximum recommended weight is 200 pounds
Bathtub Grab Bars Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Bathtub Grab Bars stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Bathtub Grab Bars in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Bathtub Grab Bars for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Bathtub Grab Bars Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Bathtub Grab Bars in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volaume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Bathtub Grab Bars currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Bathtub Grab Bars based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Bathtub Grab Bars before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Bathtub Grab Bars they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Bathtub Grab Bars, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Bathtub Grab Bars before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Bathtub Grab Bars will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Bathtub Grab Bars if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Bathtub Grab Bars on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.