Are you looking for 2 Hp Sprinkler Pump Reviews? Our experts found 58274 number of feedback online for "2 Hp Sprinkler Pump" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal 2 Hp Sprinkler Pump. On selected products for the Best 2 Hp Sprinkler Pump you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
Best 2 Hp Sprinkler Pump
Our team scanned 58274 reviews before putting any suggestions for the 2 hp sprinkler pump in this article.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 2 hp sprinkler pump
|1||Simer 3420P 2 HP Spinkler System Pump||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Sta-rite Industries 2hp Sprinkler Pump Fp5182-01||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|3||GOULDS Pumps GT20 IRRI-Gator Self-Priming Single Phase Centrifugal Pump||9||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Superior Pump 96220 2 HP Cast Iron Lawn Irrigation Pump||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Red Lion 97101501 RL-SPRK150 44 PSI Cast Iron Self-Priming Lawn Sprinkler Pump for Residential and Commercial Sprinkling Systems||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|6||GOULDS Pumps GT15 IRRI-Gator Self-Priming Single Phase Centrifugal Pump||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Star HSP20P1 2 HP Self Priming Lawn Sprinkler Irrigation Pump||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Red Lion RLSP-150 1-1/2-HP 50-GPM Cast Iron Sprinkler Pump||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Wayne WLS200 2 HP Cast Iron High Volume Lawn Sprinkling Pump||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Red Lion RL-SPRK200 Cast Iron Sprinkler Pump||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
1. Simer 3420P 2 HP Spinkler System Pump
- Tough corrosion resistant thermoplastic housing
- Reliable performance to depths of water 20′ or less
- Discharge size-2 inch NPT (female). Sucion size-2 inch NPT (female). Max lift-25 feet
- Dual voltage motor is factory pre-set to 230V
- Maximum Total Pressure (Inlet + Pump Pressure) – 69 PSI.
2. Sta-rite Industries 2hp Sprinkler Pump Fp5182-01
- Fiberglass-reinforced thermoplastic pump housing for the highest corrosion resistance
- Superior performance at depths to water of 20 feet or less
- Ready-to-install 230-volt motor
- Self-priming after pump housing is initially filled
- Capable of operating up to 30 sprinkler heads
3. GOULDS Pumps GT20 IRRI-Gator Self-Priming Single Phase Centrifugal Pump
- 2 HP Motor / 230 Volt with built-in overload with automatic reset
- Pipe connections: 1 1/2″ NPT suction 1 1/2″ NPT discharge
- Great Pump for lawn sprinkling, irrigation, AC systems, Heat pumps, Water transfer or Dewatering
- Up to 86 GPM at 5ft suction lift @ 20psi
- Self-Priming Design (After initial Priming)
4. Superior Pump 96220 2 HP Cast Iron Lawn Irrigation Pump
- High Capacity 2 HP pump – Ideal for larger sprinkler systems; Rugged cast iron pump body for durability.
- Powerful fan cooled motor with capacitor start/capacitor run motor
- Dual voltage motor (115 or 230 volts) with thermal overload protection; Maximum flow rate: 89 GPM, CSA Certified.
- Solid brass impeller cast iron seal plate 2” NPT Suction and 1-1/2” NPT discharge; Easy to prime, no priming required after initial prime.
- Superior Pumps are Built to Last, engineered with quality components and are 100% factory tested
5. Red Lion 97101501 RL-SPRK150 44 PSI Cast Iron Self-Priming Lawn Sprinkler Pump for Residential and Commercial Sprinkling Systems
- LAWN SPRINKLER PUMP: Red Lion non-submersible self-priming lawn sprinkler pump features a 2” FNPT suction intake and 1-1/2” FNPT outlet discharge; 1-1/2 HP pump can draw up to 71 gallons per minute at 10 PSI.
- CAST IRON CONSTRUCTION: Rugged cast iron casing and pump base for long life and high-efficiency thermoplastic impeller and diffuser for durability.
- HEAVY DUTY MOTOR: The heavy-duty single-phase motor runs on either 115 or 230 volts for plenty of water movement and has a working maximum pressure of 44 PSI.
- HIGH VOLUME WATER DEMANDS: This pump is easy to prime up to 25 feet high and is fantastic for transferring high volumes of water from a lake or pond, or well; This pump can handle up to 14 sprinkler heads with ½” fittings.
- HEAVY DUTY MOTOR: The CSA approved heavy-duty motor runs on either 115 or 230 volts; Includes a capacitor for increased starting power.
6. GOULDS Pumps GT15 IRRI-Gator Self-Priming Single Phase Centrifugal Pump
- Self-Priming Design
- Fully Serviceable
- FDA Compliant Impeller
- Corrosion Resistant
- Powered for Continuous Operation
7. Star HSP20P1 2 HP Self Priming Lawn Sprinkler Irrigation Pump
- 2HP Sprinkler pump with self priming operation for lawn irrigation (pumps water 78 gallons per minute).
- Heavy-duty cast iron lawn sprinkler pump with 115 / 230 dual voltage motor (wired for 230V and can be converted to 115V).
- Features Star Water Systems Service Plus capacitor start, ball bearing motor for continuous operation (Covered by 2-year limited warranty).
- 2 Inch suction pipe, 1-1/2 inch discharge pipe, and easy access drain plug (perfect pump for irrigation & lawn sprinkler systems).
- Made in the USA using a majority of US content and 100% factory tested
8. Red Lion RLSP-150 1-1/2-HP 50-GPM Cast Iron Sprinkler Pump
- Rugged cast iron casing and pump base
- High efficiency thermoplastic impeller and diffuser
- Bi models are configured with brass impeller, rlsp series can be set for use with 115 volts or 230 volts.
- 2 inch NPT suction and 1-1/2 inch NPT discharge, self-priming to 25′
- Maximum pressures to 47 psi, flow rates to 89 U.S. Gpm , repair kits available
9. Wayne WLS200 2 HP Cast Iron High Volume Lawn Sprinkling Pump
- Pumps up to 4200 GPH at 0 ft
- Heavy-duty cast iron volute
- Remove standing water from flooded areas, sprinkle lawns and gardens, and empty stock tanks
- Designed to operate underground sprinkling systems, draw water from wells, lakes or ponds for watering, pool filling or any applications where high water volume is needed.
- 2 HP; max. flow rate is 4200 GPH (at 5 ft. / 30 psi); 3950 GPH at 10 ft. of discharge lift at 30 psi
10. Red Lion RL-SPRK200 Cast Iron Sprinkler Pump
- Ideal for lawn sprinkler systems and garden irrigation
- Draw water from your lake or pond to water your lawn or garden
- Rugged and durable design manages high volume flow and stands up to corrosion and rust
- High efficiency thermoplastic impeller and diffuser
- 2 horsepower with a 76 gallon per minute flow rate
- 230 Volt Heavy-Duty Motor:Allows for simple connection to existing power source
- Power source type: Corded Electric
2 Hp Sprinkler Pump Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great 2 Hp Sprinkler Pump stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying 2 Hp Sprinkler Pump in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect 2 Hp Sprinkler Pump for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about 2 Hp Sprinkler Pump Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best 2 Hp Sprinkler Pump in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volaume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best 2 Hp Sprinkler Pump currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top 2 Hp Sprinkler Pump based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the 2 Hp Sprinkler Pump before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the 2 Hp Sprinkler Pump they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good 2 Hp Sprinkler Pump, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your 2 Hp Sprinkler Pump before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable 2 Hp Sprinkler Pump will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good 2 Hp Sprinkler Pump if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated 2 Hp Sprinkler Pump on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.